PARTNERS - Higher Education
Technical University of Szczecin (Poland)
The history of the Technical University of Szczecin goes back to December 1946. It was then that the School of Engineering, with the Faculties of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, was established. The Faculty of Chemical Engineering was opened in the following academic year and the Faculty of Engineering and Economics of Transport in 1955. On September 3rd 1955 the School of Engineering acquired the status of a Technical University. In 1985 the newly established University of Szczecin took over the Faculty of Engineering and Economics of Transport.
Reasons for participating
Contribution to project
FilmFree is a collaboration between the following organisations: TWI Ltd, CIT Ltd, Balteau NDT SA, Innospexion ApS, OY AJAT Ltd, Advanced Technology Group s.r.o., Isotest Engineering S.r.l., Tecnitest Ingenieros SL, Trueflaw Ltd, Kingston Computer Consultancy Ltd, NDT Consultants Ltd, Technic Control Ltd Co, Industrial Control Machines SA, X-Tek Systems Ltd, Applus RTD, Nexus Engineering Ltd, Airbus UK Ltd, EADS CCR - Groupement dInteret Economique, Wytwornia Sprzetu Komunikacyjnego PZL Rzeszow SA, Total France, Rolls Royce plc, Advantica Ltd, DB AG, Helenic Society of Non Destructive Testing, Castings Technology International, Bulgarian Welding Society, Commissariat a lenergie atomiique, Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Technical University of Sofia and Politechnika Szcezinska. The Project is co-ordinated and managed by TWI Ltd. and is partly funded by the EC under the IP SME programme ref: Number NMP2-CT-2005-515746.